Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cultivating a Home Practice

Is way easier said than done.  Well for the average non-trained yogi.  I've always had a hard time cultivating let alone deal with my snobby ego that tells me I can only do yoga with instruction in a studio.  Going to a studio right now is not something I can swing so instead I am going to use a combo of things to help me grow a home practice.

Pinterest
Yoga Deck 1 and 2 ( bought these many moons ago.. never used them.. haha)
YogaGlo.com ($18 a month, NO studio can beat that.. unless they have day care..)
TIU
Protandim

Since I like structure in my yoga and flow.. ashtanga seems like a good starting place for ME.  Each yogi is different.  I won't be stick ashtanga, I want to use it more for the set sequences, and lots of flow.  I LOVE a smart well sequenced strong flow class.  Something that challenges my body and my mind on a physical level.  Pushing through.  Keeping safe. Breath.

My husband bought me a beautiful hand made leather buddha journal a few weeks back and it is perfect for this.

My husband is an amazing man.  He supports me.  Loves me. <3

Let it Flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment