Saturday, March 22, 2014

Year 29

Two EVENTFUL weeks into this year..

things happened.  things that TRULY make you stop and wonder.. the more and more I see the "bad guy" get rewarded and the "nice" guy get shit on.. realllllly makes one wonder.

March 6: Hubby was informed his employment status was changing.  (there is so much and many rage filled words that are frothing at the mouth to be typed in regards to this..)

March 7: a NUMB and heartbreaking 29th birthday.  Not because this happened now.  It killed me to see my husband like this.

Fast forward to today, the 21st and things are less numb.  I'm strangely centered and calm about it.  Everything else is chaos like usual in my universe.  :)

My brother and his awesome girl friend Kayla came out to visit over the Irish weekend.  Learned finally how to maintain the pool from my brother (thank goodness he knows!) a lot of laughs, Ella shadowing Kayla everywhere.. too cute..and getting to hang out with Kayla while the guys took off to the car junk yard to search for Subaru parts.  Miss them!!

Tomorrow night hubby and I are going to an UMphreys McGee show and I can't wait!  Really looking forward to tomorrow!  I just want to see him smile.  Dance and let go.

just be <3

So here's to the last year of the 20's.  FUCKING A!  

No comments:

Post a Comment