Saturday, June 25, 2011

Feeling

For the first time in a long time I feel healthy.  Internally and externally.  My body feels like it is radiating health.  Its the most amazing feeling. 

My practice has grown a lot.  The path I am on now in my practice is where my body and mind strived.  I feel the strength in my body gaining each time I practice.  My mind is clearer and calmer.  I finally have found my breath connection within my practice, as well as it has carried over into my gym workouts.  My energy level and endurance has increased 10 fold!

It is safe to say that I am now addicted to my practice both at home and in the studio :)

I can't put into words the energy I feel flowing through me, but it is larger than me and has me on a path that is new and exciting.

Aum vighna nashanaya namah

May my path be free of hurdles and obsticals as I continue along this path

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment