Monday, August 15, 2011

36 Days

Today is day 36 of the 40 day Challenge at work at Blissful Yoga.  With 4 days of classes ahead of me here is where I'm at..

  1. Hot Yoga w/Delene
  2. Vinyasa w/Marci
  3. Yoga Wall w/Rosa
  4. Stretch & Restore w/Aleesha
  5. Bliss Flow w/Suzanne
  6. Yoga Fit w/Margie
  7. Restorative w/Carrie
  8. Hot Yoga w/Delene
  9. Vinyasa w/Marci
  10. Candle Light w/Tracy
  11. Vinyasa w/Aleesha
  12. Bliss Flow w/Tracy
  13. Restorative w/Delene
  14. Hot Yoga w/Delene
  15. Restorative w/Carrie
  16. All Levels w/Marci
  17. Home Practice
  18. Yoga Wall w/Rosa
  19. Home Practice
  20. Bliss Flow w/Suzanne
  21. Home Practice
  22. Extended Restorative w/Carrie & Josh
  23. Hot Yoga w/Craig
  24. Home Practice
  25. Yoga Wall w/Rosa
  26. Restorative w/Delene
  27. Yinyasa w/Delene
  28. Home practice
  29. Restorative w/Josh
  30. Candle Light w/Tracy
  31. Bliss Flow w/Marci
  32. Restorative w/Aleesha
  33. Flow & Restore w/Aleesha
  34. Monthly Ashtanga Primary w/John
  35. Restorative w/Marsha
  36. All Levels w/Marci
  37.  
  38.  
  39.  
  40.  
I have to say that Yoga really is something else.  For anyone who doubts it.. that its a foofoo thing for only women.. step up and do 40 days of yoga.. and then ask yourself again.  I personally have lost 17lbs while participating in the 40 day challenge.  The strength in my body I lost over the past few years I have gained back.. plus some.  My body feels alive.  The 108 Sun Salutations to welcome the Summer Solistice was a profound moment for my mind and body.  These 40 days are a gift.

I'm pumped for the NEXT 40 days in January :D  Even if I'm preg.. its going down.. Erin did it and she is going in Friday to have her son..  She came to Level I/II this morning. She is a rock star and is absolutely glowing.  And her practice is through the roof.

Also getting our first Bountiful Basket this weekend :D  Super excited about that.  A really amazing women, Kate, inspired me to try it :)  Check out her blog.. Kate's Blog :)

Well I'm off to put posole together in the crockpot.  I love that darn thing :D  Mom bought it for me a few xmas' ago and that bad girl does work son.

Shanti!

PS: my hubby is playing don't stop believing for me <3 even though he things journey is a butt band hehe

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention :) 40 days sounds awesome. Next time!

    ReplyDelete