Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful and with Gratitude


Happy Thanksgiving!

I came across a neat idea to a few days ago.  Make a Gratitude list over the holiday season.  Write down all the things you are grateful for.  Some things may surprise you!  Keep this list up on the wall or your bathroom mirror after the new year as a visual reminder.


This year on thanksgiving I have one new amazing thing that I am thankful and grateful for...
  •  Our beautiful daughter Ella!  She entered this world back in June and is now 5 months. She is the cutest little babes and the biggest heart melter!  She has daddy and I wrapped around her cute little baby finger.  She is a Dustin and I blended together and it's the amazing feeling being a parent <3
  • My amazing husband Dustin.  When I say amazing I mean amazing.  January will be 5 years that I met this amazing man and I am one lucky woman.  BBKF
  • My Family and Friends
  • My yoga practice. My breath.
  • My Kula
  • The Beautiful Weather
  • Starbucks Blonde Roast Coffee


May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
~Author Unknown

That is what Virabhadrasana II is for... right?

Happy Thanksgiving!

TheDailyMantra

TDM

No comments:

Post a Comment